We need your help and financial support to meet our goals. Every penny counts! 100% of your donations go towards our projects to help Young Adults with Autism.
HAAPE is an all-volunteer organization striving to improve the lives of Young Adults with Autism.
(1) Provide adults with autism the opportunity to benefit from meaningful employment to become more independent and enhance their lives.
(2) Educate parents, teachers and prospective employers about autism
(1) Establish a technology center as a workplace for adults with autism that will provide training, employment, and a social environment conducive to their needs
(2) Work with employers to provide an autism-friendly workplace environment
(3) Establish a unique job board website designed exclusively for (a) employers to post jobs only for qualified adults with autism, and (b) adults with autism to post resumes and find jobs that match their specific skill set
(4) Work with parents, teachers and prospective employers to develop strategies that will enhance the educational, social, independent and communicative success of children and young adults on the autism spectrum.
(1) SpectrumTech Center
• Pilot Center
• Expansion to Additional Locations
(2) Autism-Friendly Work Environment Certification
(3) Autism Awareness for adolescents
(4) Educational Support for Individuals With Autism
(5) Vocational Center For Adults With Autism
HAAPE will focus its resources on several projects over the next few years.
HAAPE is an All-Volunteer organization that raises money to help those with autism improve their lives.
HAAPE has no salaried employees. Volunteers play a pivotal role in changing the lives of those with autism. Read more about volunteering with HAAPE. HAAPE needs you!
Each opinion, each thought and each person matters.